i’m guest blogging at this week while joanna is on holiday. my first post was a …
more radness planned for the week, so be sure to visit joanna’s blog.
last year asked if i’d like to contribute one of my things i like right now lists for their march issue, since they were doing a special on local bloggers (bloggin’ buds , & are also featured.) they even let me design the collage, which was really awesome of them. and see my list below…
- Seventies Style. completely nails the seventies look I love.
- . Said obsession with the seventies is encapsulated perfectly by these t-strap clogs.
- . Set in prohibition era Atlantic City, not only is the costume & set design absolutely lush to look at – the storyline is dark and gripping. You wouldn’t expect anything less with heavyweights like Steve Buscemi and Martin Scorsese involved.
- . A water-based environmentally friendly non-toxic nail polish – need I say more?
- . California’s surf culture in the sixties & seventies as photographed by LeRoy Grannis.
- . Joyous indie pop might be a good way to describe this album – just the kind of thing to play when you’re planning a sunny road trip or having a pool party.
- A sophisticated online shopping experience that provides only the best from local designers like Missibaba, Christopher Strong and more. Basically what I’ve been waiting for since the internet came into existence.
- . I love this handcrafted cider from the Elgin Overberg – make mine icey cold please.
- Designed in California, these watches are inspired by vintage aviation gauges from the 1940’s and ’50s.
- . A great way to discover products online, ranging from fashion to homeware, as curated by like-minded people from across the globe.