amy and i met each other in our first year of university where we both studied graphic design. i can’t tell you how many hours we spent drinking coffee on campus, ‘working’ in front of the tv while watching period dramas, driving around in her eighties honda ballade despite its odd smell… we have traveled overseas together, shared a room the size of harry potter’s cupboard, attempted to encourage each other in various exercise regimes (if you gym, i’ll gym) – the list goes on and on. a great friend who i am very fortunate to know.
things i like right now by who curates for and blogs at
- Will’s sandwiches at . My best is the haloumi and mexican salsa served on rye.
- My Sophie. She is the best pooch around. Photo by
- . Super handy and so beautiful.
- . My friend has them and they make me jealous every time she puts them on.
- . By my friend Caleb.
- in Cape Town. Because the pool is green, the garden is big and they have ridgebacks.
- . My favourite fashion designer – I dream of wearing her one day.
- latest collection. Proudly South African.
- . Each wallpaper pattern is made up of thousands of hand-applied stickers, and can be removed and re-applied in any space. Who doesn’t like a sticker.
- . Because they don’t need so much water. Photo by
- . My favourite artist right now.
- . Makes naked look so good.
- . She makes ink drawing look easy and such a free and easy style. Her subject matter is always thought provoking yet true to her roots.
- . I am a history nut & could read about the history of Cape Town all day. It has changed so much and we have lost so much history, yet people don’t seem to care.